There are two ways to export your customers.
A. Use the Shopify GetResponse integration.
During the installation we offer a config step that let's you export your existing Shopify customers.
This step will only be offered during the first time you install our app. When you forgot it the first time, remove the app and re-install it to get this export step once more.
B. Export manually
Go to your Shopify customer section and select 'Export'.
Select 'All customers' and 'Plain CSV file':
Go to GetResponse
- Go to Lists and click Add contacts. A new page opens.
- Choose the list from the dropdown menu. If you’d like for the contacts to start receiving autoresponders, select Add to autoresponder cycle. Next, select the day in the cycle you’re adding the contacts to.
- Select Upload a file, use external service or paste rows to specify how you’d like to add contacts. From there, you can decide whether you’d like to:
From there, you can decide whether you’d like to:
- upload a file
- copy and paste a list
- use a 3rd party service
After you’ve added your list, you’ll need to complete the upload process.
Uploading a file
Upload a file is the default setting for imports. To upload a file, you can:
- drag and drop the file into the field, or
- click Choose file to browse your documents and select the file.
Note: you can upload the following file formats: CSV, TXT, VCF, XLS, ODS. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
Copying and pasting a list
Select Paste from file. Please remember that you can enter only one email address per line. If you want to add any custom fields along with the emails you need to separate them with commas. To add another entry press Enter. For example:
Note: You can also use semicolons or spaces to separate fields within a row.